Children must wear school uniform each day. A school uniform teaches students to dress smartly and take pride in their appearance. Uniforms help students to prepare for when they leave school and may have to dress smartly or wear a uniform.
Embroidered school uniform can be purchased online from our embroidery partner, My Clothing Limited. Alternatively, please contact them on 0800 069 9949.
A basic list of our school uniform is as follows:
- Red school sweat-cardigan or sweatshirt
- Plain grey school knee-length skirt, trousers or shorts (no jogging pants)
- Plain white school shirt or white polo shirt
- Plain grey, white, red or black socks or tights
- Plain black school shoes or trainers (without motifs)
Carers must ensure that all items of uniform and clothing are clearly named.
For a more comprehensive list of school uniform requirements please click on the link below.